Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Mockery Time

President Obama was asked today about the five terrorist for one US deserter trade. Here is what he had to say:

Let me be clear. I am mad as hell about this trade and I will get to the bottom of this reckless decision. Of course, like most Americans, I learned about this trade by reading the Washington Post. So today I am announcing the formation of a commission, headed by Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret, which will investigate this very serious issue. Within 90 days the investigation team will report back to me. The investigation team will determine who exactly is the commander in chief of the military, as it has been reported in the New York Times that the commander in chief had final authority regarding the terrorist deserter swap. And once we have identified the individual responsible for this trade, you can be sure that I will hold him personally accountable.


No comments: