Monday, September 22, 2008

Greedy Conservative

So I was blogging at Kay's Blue Racine the other day. There was a blogger named Ann in Salem who doesn't like extremism, who then declared that McCain/Palin will set us back one hundred years. What do you mean I asked; no airplanes, no computers, no womens vote? Then Kay chimed in, declaring that my question was a great example of the difference between conservative and progressive thought. What do you mean Kay, I asked. Well conservatives look at issues narrowly while seeking to protect their own financial interests. So when I asked Ann to elaborate on the hundred year McCain/Palin setback, I was being greedy. Got that?

4 comments:

Caledonication said...

Makes perfect nonsense to me.

Anonymous said...

Blue Racine? You're lucky your response wasn't "shut the f*** up you f***ing f***wad f***!"

Anonymous said...

Anon was right.

Seriously Denis you can not have a rational conversation with irrational people.

Denis Navratil said...

I know Fred but sometimes its fun to see just how long it takes before being dismissed as a racist, a sexist, a homophobe or the catchall, a greedy profit seeker.