Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Informed Decisions

The Regional Transit Authority wants you to make an informed decision about transit, or at least that is what their flyer says. You be the judge.

According to the RTA, KRM will raise property values and create 4,700 construction jobs with a $560 million impact on the local community. KRM will reduce traffic congestion and reduce pollution. Furthermore, the RTA suggests that KRM will provide property tax relief.

This sounds great I have to admit.

Now I invite you to make an informed decision about smoking crack. When you smoke crack, you are the life of the party. You will feel energized and euphoric. Crack smokers tend to lose weight. Smoking crack is an environmentally friendly activity compared to eating hamburgers. Crack smoking creates jobs and valuable business experience for young entrepreneurs. And recent studies suggest that sustained crack usage will often completely eliminate problems associated with old age.

Make an informed decision and enjoy some crack today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you come across this flyer?

Denis Navratil said...

It was sent to my downtown address. Return address was Southeast Wisconsin RTA, 1749 N. Prospect Ave, Milwaukee.

The info on crack was my contribution.

Anonymous said...

OK that was funny. While I don't always agree with you, I do appreciate your point of view and your humor.

colt said...

I received the flier. I wish the Pro KRM folks would quit smoking crack myself

Anonymous said...

and the mutual admiration society drolls on